The Benefits of eLearning
– Self-directed lessons provide immediate feedback – knowledge checks and assessments.
– Provides easy, quick access to information whenever it is needed.
– Provides standardization of content
– Adaptive learning through pre-assessments and content branching based on predetermined criteria.
The Evolution of eLearning
– On-demand and personalized.
– Learners access information when it’s needed in lieu of scheduled learning events.
– Short lessons that focus on immediate skill building needs or knowledge-based questions.
– Lessons presented in bite-sized pieces and in varied presentation formats.
The Value of eLearning
– A Content Repository
– Prescriptive Learning